When you forgive yourself, you don’t just release yourself from the failures and mistakes, but you also save yourself from having other new regrets for life. Remember these ‘forgive yourself quotes’ and we hope that helps you to give more focus on positive aspects of life, instead.
Agree that, it was your mistakes and your failed miserably, there. But, rather than taking that as a reason to beat yourself, prefer to look for the bright side.
Look for the lessons you have there, look for the new opportunity to change your life in a positive way.
Replace your negative feelings, shortcomings, and regrets with positive energies, enthusiasm, and opportunities.
You deserve your future life to be a lot better than the present ones. So learn how to forgive yourself, forget everything, and go ahead with the right mindset.
And for that, sometimes you have to practice self-forgiveness. Because when you forgive yourself, that means you still believe in yourself.
Check out these positive sayings and quotes about forgiving yourself for mistakes that inspire you to get ahead in life. So from now bring more positive thoughts and energies out of yourself.
Quotes about forgiving yourself for past mistakes
- It’s time to accept yourself. It’s time to forgive yourself. It’s time to love yourself, again.
- You don’t deserve to stay in the same place forever, so forgive-forget and keep moving forward.
- Forgive and forget everything…. start believing in yourself.
- No matter what, just never stop hoping for you. If you don’t then who will.
- Above everything else, first, accept yourself.
- Forgive yourself for the mistakes, praise yourself for the learned lessons.
- No, you are not alone. We all make mistakes. But, not everyone learns from it.
- Learn the lesson now and promise to never make this mistake happen, again.
- You can’t grow in life if you can’t inspire, forgive or motivate yourself.
- Hard thing is… you have to accept yourself. The best thing is… you just realize your value.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself, forgive and forget about it. That’s the better option.
- Let them talk about you, let them do anything to put you down. Just be with yourself, that’s it.
- You, yes ‘you’ matter the most, more than anything and anyone else.
- Want to grow in life? Believe in yourself. Want to keep going? Forgive yourself, now.
- Stop pushing yourself harder and start loving yourself.
Also read: 54 Be Proud of Yourself Quotes
- No one, it’s you who can stop you from making a huge impact in your life.
- All they can see is your failures and not the important lessons of life.
- You collect regrets. I collect lessons… and we are not the same.
- Be kind to yourself, if you don’t then no one will.
- Having lessons out of the situation is far better, than regretting over not even trying.
- Failures are not there to demotivate or frustrate you. You have other important things to take away.
- Stop overthinking about your mistakes, no one has that time or interest in it, as you think they have.
- If you want to do something important for yourself, then forget everything and first forgive yourself now.
- Stop beating yourself, you are here for you, not for anyone else.
- It’s totally fine to stay different than others, you are not supposed to follow their route. Understand your uniqueness and do something that no one could… But you can.
- You are special in yourself, and you don’t have to prove it to anyone else.
- How strange is… that you can forgive others, but you can not forgive yourself, that easily.
- First, forgive anyone and yourself. But never forget the lesson, ever.
- Accept the way you are, your uniqueness, and let yourself free from reserved thinking.
- How can you trust other’s thoughts and opinions about you, but can’t trust your own?
Also read: “Hey You Quotes” To Light-up Your Mood
Best Forgive yourself quotes to never forget
- Remember, you had to learn a lesson, and you did. So stop regretting and move on.
- I believe in you, you have done a great job. But, don’t ever doubt yourself.
- Self-forgiveness is the one way to find your true potential in life.
- You can not do anything about past mistakes, so stop thinking of it. You can do many good things for your future, so start doing something.
- To practice self-love, first, you have to learn how to forgive yourself.
- I know you are not perfect. And no, I don’t want you to be perfect. You are best, as you already are. You don’t have to prove anything to me or anyone else.
- Self-forgiveness is the greatest favor that you do to yourself.
- Before anyone else, forgive yourself, first.
- You don’t have to feel sorry for trying something new. At least you show interest to learn something.
- Of course, it’s hard to forgive and accept yourself, but you still have to do it.
- You are not weak, you just need to work on yourself, rather being hard.
- The purpose of life, to live and enjoy life to the fullest and not to feel down due to mistakes or regrets.
- No one can feel good or bad about you, without your consent. It’s your choice only.
- Forgive yourself, because you have the power to change your life, completely.
- Stop holding yourself back. Never let those negative thoughts let you stay there forever. Be your true friend, and you’ll see what else you can do, being with the right company. Forgive, forget and move on in life, that’s what I want you to follow.
Also read: 95 Other Ways To Say Thank You
Why are you holding yourself back? Just FORGIVE.
Have you forgiven yourself or still carry that unnecessary burden along? You deserve something more and better in life.
But, if those past events or regrets are something that is stopping you, then you still don’t know what you can do.
And, before you feel inspired yourself…. you better forgive and forget and release from those discouraged feelings. That helps you to look for new opportunities, plus to uncover your true potential.
We hope that these forgive yourself quotes inspire you to uncover the bright side of your life. If we are succeeding at inspiring you a bit, then subscribe to our blog and let us know: How often do you forgive yourself? Or what else you do to appreciate yourself?