The best thing you can give to someone is not money, but your time and moral support especially when they’re struggling in life with a confusion of what to do next. If you want to check what to write or say to someone going through a hard time, then here are some comforting words to get ideas from.
Found your friends, family members, or close ones going through hard times in life?
Well, before you actually reach there, make sure you message something inspiring enough to make them feel confident and hopeful in the first place.
It is more important to know what to say to someone who is experiencing difficult times after failure, heartbreak, illness, or unexpected things in their life.
When you don’t know what to say and how to comfort a person, you may end up saying something that makes them feel even more negative and frustrating.
Even though your intentions are good, you better know what to say and how to say it.
Indeed, we can not get people out of the situation all alone, they have to do it by themselves.
But saying such inspiring words that convey confidence to them actually supports them to stand up by themselves.
All such words are just to assure that person that he/she is not alone.
When you are going through a hard time, don’t just think, Do something.
When someone is going through a hard time, don’t just say, Do something.
What to say when someone going through a hard time…
First of all, you don’t need to do anything extraordinary to help them get through the hard phase of life.
You just need to share inspiring and confident words to them, that gives them hope to keep going and confidence to try again.
Here you will find a list of the best things to say to someone who is actually going through the hard times in life. Depending on the situation and stage, here we break down the right words to share with them at the right time.
Comforting words for someone who is sad due to challenges
Giving someone moral support when things get difficult is the first step to helping them.
Such comforting words are enough to give them temporary relief that what happened to them and you can feel the same. Indeed, this is hard to accept but such things do happen in everyone’s life once in a while.
Such words make the right choice to say or message when someone going through hard times.
Whether it’s your best friend who lost his job, a friend going through a break-up situation, or a sibling who experienced business loss in the first attempt, this is something that you can share at first aspect.
1. We all believe in you, you give your best efforts so far.
2. You’re a fighter. And fighters must fight back.
3. Well, don’t forget that you learned the most important lesson out of this.
4. Of course, this time is tough. But, you’re not weak.
5. There has to be some purpose behind it, maybe it’s to make you a bit stronger and a great person.
6. Please, never stop. Life gets tougher as you move forward.
7. You don’t have to fight with this alone, we are with you.
8. The best thing we love about you is, you just never give up.
9. At least your life is not boring. And these challenges are the proof.
10. You may be feeling low right now. But, remember this time will pass anyway.
11. Your life and time are much more important than this, so just leave it behind.
12. You have the support of your people, who believe in you. Make sure you don’t break their trust.
Also read: Insta Caption & Short Quotes On Life Lessons
Inspiring words for someone in difficult times
If you just realized that someone has been in difficult times for a long time and needs your moral support as a true friend, colleague, acquaintance, and family member then this is the list for you.
Here you will find some inspiring messages that are worth sharing with them when you’re not physically available to them.
Such words or texts not only give them comfort but also pass an inspiring feeling that they may need to handle take care of themselves in this struggling period.
1. I have trust in you, my friend. There’s no doubt you are capable of going through this.
2. We are so proud of you for the way you handle yourself during these tough times.
3. Whatever I am today, because of you. I am here, just as you supported me, back then.
4. We loved your passion and enthusiasm. Feel down for a moment, cry, get sad. But, never think of giving up. Never let your excitement fade away.
5. I wish I had a magic wand that could bring your pain and struggles to the end.
6. Think of yourself as climbing a mountain. That is how hard it seems when you are heading for the great goals of your life.
7. You always find me beside you anytime, you’re my best friend.
8. It’s kind of inspiring to be around you. You’re filled with positivity and dedication.
9. We are learning so much from you, just keep going.
10. You must forgive and forget. Follow this, if you want to lose some weight from your shoulder.
11. Even these hard times and struggles you are having right now won’t last forever.
12. Have faith in you, in your efforts. Never stop.
Also read: What Do You Do When No One Believes In You?
Encouraging words for a friend going through a tough time
You give them comfort, you give them hope in themselves, and now it’s time to give them the confidence to try again, but harder this time.
Feel free to share these confident text messages with someone who is going through hard times.
As such words make really sense to re-develop their self-confidence so that person gets out of the negativity as fast as possible.
Indeed, the purpose of saying such words is clear and that is to make people believe that they can make it happen.
1. Relax, what you feel we all are related to, and you’re not alone.
2. Wishing you all the strength and power to make it through these struggling periods.
3. Our friendship is one of great friendship, we will share these hard times the same way we celebrate our good times.
4. Giving up is not a good option here, you’re already halfway there.
5. It seems that God is preparing you for something. So, never lose hope in yourself, because God may have something special for you.
6. The challenges here are the proof that you’re being the greater version of yourself.
7. Well, I don’t have any idea how I can help you. But I promise that I will be there for you if you just need someone to listen to you.
8. Not every great thing happens eventually, such hard times are part of the journey.
9. There is something great planned for you. Keeping going is the best thing to do.
10. Believe in yourself, give the best you can. Fail as hard as you can, but never have the regret of losing an opportunity or not doing anything worthwhile in life.
11. Well, it’s not the end but the beginning of something great. Don’t you see it?
12. We are with you, and you don’t have to fight this alone.
13. We make the most of ourselves only during hard times.
14. Stop calling it to struggle, call it training and growth, instead.
15. We learn more from failures and challenges than from success.
16. You’re strong, you can make it.
Also read: Best Quotes For 20 Somethings To Keep Going
Positive words for someone going through a hard time
It may happen that a person already has confidence and hope in themselves, but no support from others.
And if you find that someone around is only having a difficult time, just because there is no one to be with them, then these are the best things that you can do rather than just saying.
Such words are not limited to giving moral support, but to genuinely help a person.
This list of messages eventually makes them feel that someone is there beside them to support and grow through this challenging time.
No matter if it’s your close friend, family member, new colleague, or even a stranger, truly helping them is much more effective than just saying that you will help.
And these words are enough to show that you’re ready to help.
1. I’m there for you. Who told you that you’re alone?
2. Not a big deal, I will take care of this. You just relax.
3. Why didn’t you inform me earlier? No worries, I will handle this.
4. You don’t have to be hard on yourself, after all, no one is perfect here. Not me, not you, not anyone else.
5. Don’t take things too personally, you’re not responsible for everything.
6. How can I help you? Do you have anything that I can do the best for you?
7. Do you need time alone or do you need some company?
8. Let go of something that you can’t control. You have a future to build by yourself. Focus on that, instead.
9. I think it’s time to forget about the past and think about the future that you’re stopped creating due to this.
10. Let’s handle this together. So, what are your plan and I have something to suggest.
11. Day or night, I’m always with you. Call me anytime you need me with you.
12. Understand that this is a challenging time, but I’m sure later will eventually feel grateful that this happened to you.
Hard times and difficulties in life come anyway.
Even though we feel that things will work as planned or feeling 100% positive about it, we are not aware of when such challenges come and from which way.
But, that doesn’t mean we have to stop trying our best and hitting bigger goals in life.
We all are great at something and together we can make a lot of things happen.
And when you see someone struggling emotionally, then even if you can’t help them, make sure you text them such uplifting and comforting words for emotional support to handle them to come out of this negative phase.
We hope you like these comforting, inspiring, encouraging, and positive things to say to someone going through a hard time. You can share your feedback and suggestions via the comment section or you can message us.
Feel free to share this post with someone who actually needs this message. Thanks for reading.