Last updated on December 21st, 2022 at 05:25 pm
Well, if you are looking for some creative, funny, and flirty responses on how to respond to How are you over text or in person?
Then, here we have something for you.
Such ways are not like ‘thanking notes’ only but also make that other person feel good about themselves as well.
And who knows your unusual and proper replies make their day, too.
After all, they are a good person and they deserve genuine respect, attention, and honest answer, too.
“How are you?”
“I’m doing good.”
“And, how’s it going for you?”
“Yeah, everything is fine, too.”
Isn’t that simple? Yes, very simple, indeed.
Probably you’re tired of using this same phrase over and over again.
And maybe, you want some creative ways to respond to How are you, How is it going or how are you doing?
You don’t want to look like a boring person, are you?
You want to respond to that nice person with the same positive gestures.
Because, at least, there’s someone who spares their time to even ask you.
How to Respond to How Are You Doing? (Best Responses)
When we say ‘Best replies’, that means, these are perfect for every case.
Whether you use such replies for your best friend, office colleague, or crush, such replies are funny, flirty, and overall the great ones that you need anytime.
Good Replies To Any Situation To Anyone
Let’s start with some nice and good answers, you can give about How are you doing.
These could be better options than just ‘fine’ or a one-word response. Try these:
1. “I’m great, friend.”
Indeed a very simple and direct, isn’t it? But, worth replying with a smile and a friendly gesture. It delivers good vibes to the person who actually cares for you.
2. “I’m well.”
Another short but simpler reply to someone who is not that much connected to you. The best response to someone with who you just built a fresh connection.
The shortest and most commonly used reply to how are you doing is just “Fine.”
Good enough, to respond to someone at college or office, to the one, you meet usually.
But, Knowing this shows a clear sign that you’re not in the mood to talk with a person or also don’t want to keep this conversation going.
But, it is worth using when you are in a hurry and someone is about to stop you to have some chit-chat.
4. “Fine, thank you.”
This really makes a better reply, when you are in a hurry and don’t want a person to feel sorry to ask you “How are you today”.
It accomplishes the purpose of saying “hello,” a lot better.
5. “I’m great, How are you doing?”
Show them this day is really great for you.
Don’t just be too rushy and move away. If you really want a nice morning conversation with someone, then this is the better response to answer with.
6. “Now I’m feeling better.”
Is that person your closed one? Or Are you looking for someone to share your sad stories?
Well, if that’s the case, then this one can be your proper response. It clearly shows that you are in some tension and looking for someone to share that.
Read next: Best Hinge Prompt Responses For Guys
7. “It’s going well.”
Like “How are you?” can be asked formally and informally, the response of that can be a unique one, too.
When you joined a new job and your team leader or boss asked you about how you’re doing, this is your honest answer and a way to show your enthusiasm.
Well, if you want to break the awkward silence, you can also ask interesting questions to strangers that eventually start a good conversation.
8. “Nothing much, just regular life.”
Suppose, you are going to the office and your neighbor joins you on the way, then this one is a polite answer to their warm question “How are you doing today?”
It suits better with colleagues, neighbors, your drivers, a postman, and someone who is not connected with you that much, but still asked you- How is your life going?
Read next: Unique Ways to Say Good Morning
9. “Nothing, just daily struggle and worries.”
When you two office friends, relate to the same life phase but aren’t aware of the fact, this is the honest answer.
On the way to the office or return from it, this can be the formal option to start the further conversion to support each other well.
10. “Not too bad, I’m cool.”
A relaxed and comfortable reply to how are you and what are you doing today?
This one shows that you are in a nice mood, I think it’s best to show your junior when they come to learn something from you.
11. “I’m alive.”
Indeed, a funny way to respond to how are you? when asked by close friends or college buddies.
A perfect one to start a logical and witty conversion afterward.
12. “I’m actually blessed.”
Want to inform others how grateful you are feeling with your current life stage?
Then, this is the best response to show that you’re living a confident, and pleasant life.
Read next: Unique & Different Ways to Say Goodnight
13. “I’m confused.”
Whether you suffering in your relationship or fail in the exam, this further makes the perfect reply.
Let them know you are facing some tension, and going through any life drama. Use this one, only if you really want a solution, plus if that person understands you better.
14. “Not feeling well, thanks for asking.”
Not every “I’m okay” is actually okay.
Only true friends can feel the pain behind this “I’m fine.” When that person is really your true friend and is someone to whom you can talk about anything freely then, this is the best answer for “how are you?”
15. “Good, thanks.”
Like a random how are you doing, this one is the even quick and simplest response? If you have nothing to add and to share with a person, this saves their day, too.
16. “I’m alright, mate”
If your best friends are worrying about you due to your new break up, this one you can use to make them feel relaxed.
They really care for you, and you better value their presence well.
Just keep your emotion and thoughts unmixed. And give them an honest response they expect from you.
17. “I’ve been better.”
Want someone to hear your stories then this is your reply.
The general feedback after that would be… “What happened?”
So, make sure you reply to only those whom you want to explain your mental dilemma.
18. “I’m excited.”
Whether you are about to perform in your first concert or going to special events in your life, your team member and family want to know how excited you are about the next adventurous things.
19. “Oh, me waiting for Friday.”
Not to mention this can be an honest answer during office gossip.
Remind your other like-minded colleague, how badly you are waiting for weekends to come.
20. “Just waiting for someone to ask,…How are you?”
Better for the fresh connections or for someone with whom you just met.
Moreover, if you are new to a place, this can be a better idea to connect with someone and be part of the group.
This can be the first move for your long-lasting friendship when you’re alone in a new environment.
21. “Who cares here, How am I?”
When you are too concerned over a particular thing, because you are a boss or a perfectionist, then this reply perfectly suits you there.
When someone with the same position asks you how are you? and you want to complain about your staff and employees, this is the best conversion starter.
Moreover, you can use this with someone with informal connections, and for arguing that no one cares for you.
22. “Start feeling great as you asked.”
This is how to respond to how are you when your best friend or BAE is asked over text or in regular chat.
Show them, no one else but only they can understand you well. This is also a better option to inform them how special they are in your life.
Read next: Funny Ways to Say No Without Saying NO
23. “I was fine before you asked.”
When you are with your best friends and want some clever reply of how are you, then this is the right idea.
Advisable to use only with someone who very well knows you and you are very comfortable with.
Not suitable for every environment and mind, because they may take it personally, too.
24. “I don’t know. Do you know how I’m doing?”
This is what you should rely on when your irritating friend asks you repeatedly.
If his “How are you?’ is there just to annoy you, then nothing is best than this quick and fun reply.
Simply counter attack your friend with this funny reply and let them find an answer by own.
25. “I’m good, How about you?”
And this is the last and the best way to respond to “How are you doing?”, “How’s going”, and on.
Whether you meet someone face to face or text over social media, I think this is the commonly used revert that we all can relate with.
No matter is it a formal or informal connection, such a reply indicates that you are equally interested as the questioner.
Overall, this delivers positive energies to them, plus informs that you respect and care for them, as well.
This phrase gives a good start to any communication and to develop a genuine connection, firstly.
Read next: Flirty Answers To Why Are You Still Single
Funny How Are You Doing Answers And Replies To Friends
When some witty reply to ‘How are you doing’ can make someone’s day, you definitely do it.
Especially when your best friend or someone who knows you well asks about your day going, then you need to get creative with your responses.
So, in this section, you will find the entire list of clever yet funny ways to respond to what are you doing today over text to your friends.
1. You better listen when I talk about the same to the last person.
2. How do you know I’m doing something?
3. I was thinking the same, that it doesn’t come today. And here it is.
4. Just feeling like the lonely germs that were left alone after 99.99% had been killed.
5. You definitely don’t want to hear that.
6. I wish I could ask the same like this to you, then you’ll understand.
7. Oh sorry, you weren’t presented earlier. So again, I’m going…
8. Well, everything was great a moment ago you came here.
9. Not today, Please. Come tomorrow.
10. Well, so you’ve come today, Right?
11. I was hoping that someone wouldn’t ask me this today. But, anyway…
12. Thank you for taking all this work for me, now I can go home and sleep freely.
13. Just another routine thing, but not as great as yours.
14. I’m thinking of giving up on you. Seriously!
15. The answer may cost you one million. Are you ready to know that?
16. Doing fine as the person stuck in the zombie apocalypse.
17. I’m just tired of complaining. Let’s change the topic.
18. Are you a doctor? Then, why do I am feeling that I’m being checked?
19. Well, I’m doing well than the average student in the class.
20. Earlier I was better. Now I’m bitter.
21. Can I share this report in the evening?
22. I can’t imagine that it’s you who are asking this.
23. Don’t act as if you know nothing, about what’s going on these days.
24. Well, so you’re here now. Everything could be a lot interesting.
25. I didn’t expect that you were here? Btw, what are you doing here?
26. No matter how hard I try, you’re not going to understand. So, I’m not answering that.
27. Let’s imagin, you haven’t asked this question.
28. Oh, look who’s here?
Read next: 161 Two Truths And A Lie Ideas & Examples
Flirty Responses To What Are You Doing To Your Crush
The next list presents the flirty responses to how are you and what are you doing.
Such cute responses you better share with them with those who have some good connection with you and you’re feeling something special for them.
Yes, these are good responses to your crush or someone with whom you are secretly in love and want to pass on the hints of what you’re feeling right now about them.
1. So, finally you got a chance to see me, Huh!
2. Of course, I love you, too. Oh sorry! What did you say?
3. Nothing just thinking about someone. Oh, it’s you here, too!
4. Feeling really nice, when you’re here.
5. I thought you knew what am I doing here.
6. Do you know when you ask me this, I forget what to say?
7. I don’t know why, but your presence makes my day.
8. You will find out that next week. Or probably on Valentine’s day?
9. Nothing but wishing to get a kiss from someone like you.
10. Good. Okay, let’s go out for dinner tonight.
11. Thank you for caring for me, no one asks me this way.
12. Oh, I’m thinking about our future, where to go and where to settle.
13. Just come back to work after dreaming about you and here you come again.
14. I’m doing it all alone, Wanna join?
15. Don’t ask me this now, it was a very horrible tinder date.
16. Not today, let’s play it tomorrow or next week.
17. You better ask it yourself after doing this to me.
18. Waiting for my crush to ask me the same. Oh, sorry, it’s you.
25. Hey, hi, What’s up on tinder? I’m fine as you’re here.
26. Nothing, I’m just looking for the right time to ask you out.
27. To be honest, I’m not doing well. But, a date with you can help.
28. Talking to you really makes my day. Why don’t we do it every day?
29. Please kiss me and then it could be better.
30. Let’s cut the formality and discuss something privately.
31. Are you flirting with me? Then why this question, I doubt.
32. Oh, I’m doing all great. But, how are you doing without me?
33. Who me? Well, I’m very good in bed and you?
34. You don’t know how great I am ‘now’ after getting this text from you.
35. I’m fine. But, you want to make me perfect, then kiss me.
36. Not sure! But, when talking to you, everything feels just special.
37. Fine. Hey, it’s you again. Are you checking on me or what?
38. I’m just the way you left me last time.
39. It’s truly a rough day for me. Can you give me a hug through text?
Read next: OkCupid Profile Examples For Males/Females
So, How are you doing today?
How are you?, is all that simple way to say a person Hi.
There can be multiple ways and responses to how to respond to how are you doing properly. Moreover, it also depends on what’s going on in your mind and the personal connection you’ve with that person.
Directly replying with any sarcastic and random reply may feel the other person regretful as well.
You don’t want to be that rude guy, I know.
You want to make that person feel equally important, right?
So make sure you reply with equal excitement and care as they deserve.
People very well, know what your answer will be, while asking these regular questions.
No matter whether in person or over text, make your responses always clear. Plus, your unexpected, creative, funny, and flirty responses with genuine feelings will definitely excite them to ask you next time, “How are you?”