Last updated on July 8th, 2022 at 04:48 am
If he/she is your best friend, then you don’t need to know more about them anymore.
Of course, you already know a lot about your friends. But, do they know you better than anyone?
How to know what your friends are really thinking about you?
Well, there are some best questions to ask your friends about yourself, that answer a lot about your friendship.
Also, this is a good chance to have a funny conversation with your best friend, knowing how they see you as a friend and as a human being.
So, if you are looking for some interesting, funny, weird, and not-too-personal questions then we have a complete list of questions to ask your friend.
These are the questions that make your bonding even stronger.
As these are funny yet interesting questions that help you to know how well your friends know you.
The answers to this are well enough to recognize how strong your friendship is?
Lists of Best Questions to Ask Your Friends About Yourself
To level up your friendship and make it even stronger, we have listed the best questions that you can ask your friends in the following list.
Look for the best questions as per your desire and your best friend’s mood to have a better conversation.
This list covers the funny, deep, hard, and interesting questions to check your best friends’ knowledge of you.
Good questions to ask your friends
As a fresh start, let’s begin with some good questions to ask your best friend about yourself.
These are just like a practice that you do, before analyzing your friends’ minds.
After all, your questions to friends have to look like a fun game and not a cross-examination.
Show that you want honest answers to strengthen your bondings, and also give the right gestures, too.
1. What makes our friendship special?
2. That event, when we realize we are destined to become “best friends”?
3. Which major do you think I’ll choose, and why?
4. What is that bad habit, you want me to change immediately?
5. How close and related we are as best friends?
6. Our friendship moment, that you’ll never forget in life.
7. What is the thing about me, that only you know well?
8. What makes us unique?
9. What is something that’s enough to make my mood?
10. The easiest way to irritate me.
11. Advice, How to make our friendship even stronger?
12. What is that stopping me to become a successful person?
13. What is the proudest moment in your life?
14. Describe me, in three words.
15. What is that ‘only one thing’, I’m afraid of?
16. What’re your parents think about our friendship?
17. The moment when you were sure that our friendship would end.
18. What can I do to become more attractive?
19. Where are you seeing yourself after 5 or 10 years?
20. What do you think…How much do I trust you? Scale: 1 to 10.
21. What is the best quality that you like about me, the most?
22. How important we both are in each other’s life?
23. What fuels our friendship?
24. What will be the next step to make our bonding even stronger?
25. Share the moment, when you realize, I’m your true friend.
26. What is my weakness and how you can put me down?
Funny questions to ask friends when bored
There are endless things you can try and experiment when you are bored with friends, alone, at home, or anytime.
But, when your best friend is all alone, then now it’s the perfect time to share extra secrets and fun facts about your friendship.
Here given fun questions to ask your friends are the next stage of exploring your friendship even more. This definitely will give you both quality time and another “best friend” memory to remember forever.
1. In which era our friendship will be a lot unique and exciting though?
2. That incident, when you were trying hard to control your laugh, on my life tragedy,
3. What do you do when I’m not around?
4. Which celebrity do you want to replace as your best friend, over me?
5. If you have three wishes, Am I fit for anyone of them?
6. How many times, have you actually felt jealous of me?
7. That silly thing about you, that you’re still ashamed of.
8. Which ‘comedy movie’ describes our friendship quite perfectly?
9. If you know magic, which animal will you transform me into?
10. The joke I told you and you still remember, after a long time.
11. What is the perfect name that fits my personality?
12. How many times do you have to convince your parents that we’re just friends?
13. The time when you thought, I would cheat you for a partner.
14. The craziest things that we did together.
15. Were you really happy to offer me that last pizza slice?
16. That one thing you want me to stop doing anymore.
17. Have you ever thought we would be that “best friend”, too?
18. Which comedian do you think I’m so relating with?
19. Is there any secret that I don’t know about you.
20. That one moment, when you doubted that I would steal your girlfriend/boyfriend.
21. How proud do you feel of having me in your life?
22. Have told your parents how we met for the first time?
23. That one thing, you are really ashamed to introduce me as your “best friend”.
24. What was the first thought in your mind, when you saw me for the first time?
25. Among us, who is most likely to get a girlfriend first?
26. How many times, do you have to convince your girlfriend that “we are just friends”?
If you are looking for playing some party games with your friends, we have just posted this article: Funny Who is Most Likely To Questions List, and we’re sure it will help you to have a great time together.
Random questions to ask your friends to know about them
Next, random questions are the ones that come to your mind anyway.
This can be some weird and tough question that you have in your mind regarding your friend and their life. This is quite related to your friend’s personal life, so you really need to take extra care.
Your purpose to question your friends is to make your bonding strong, and not to give them suspicious feelings about your sudden asking.
So, check your friends’ mood and go ahead with these questions to know more about your friend.
1. Have you ever tried to make your crush jealous?
2. Which web series character suits me well?
3. Are you happy with your career choices?
4. What was that one event that changed our friendship forever?
5. Name three things that you learn from me.
6. Do you vote for me, if I run for president?
7. That thing that I hate, but you like to do.
8. What is the thing that makes us best friends?
9. Which celebrity do you want to be part of our friendship?
10. Imagine, what will be doing when we are in our 80s?
11. Is there any career suggestion you want to give me?
12. How happy are you with your life?
13. How supportive i am in your career and life?
14. Do you really believe that we’re destined to meet in this life?
15. What is that secret you hid from me, that you shouldn’t?
16. Which habits of mine, do you want me to quit?
17. How much surprise was you from your last birthday gifts?
18. What am I, an early bird or night owl?
19. Which country do you wish to be from?
20. Have you finally developed the habit of cleaning your room or not?
21. What makes the perfect day start?
22. What is that thing that still confuses you, about me?
23. What do you think of our growing friendship, over time?
24. That relaxing place, you wish to visit again together.
25. What makes you more famous and talented?
26. What type of pizza is my favorite?
Also read: 21 Questions to ask your Crush
Deep questions to ask your friends
Like we have covered the different sets of questions to ask friends earlier.
Now this one is the best option when you both friends are together for almost over a decade.
Even though you both are connected strongly, there’s some side of your relationship, that is not discovered yet. And, that’s what our next questions for.
Now, these deep questions to ask your friends about your friendship.
That uncovers the hidden side of your friendship.
These will make you two entirely comfortable with each other, as some are witty and hard questions to answer. But actually, worth to level up your understanding between you two.
1. Name a song that perfectly describes our friendship.
2. Is there any crush stories that you hid from me?
3. Are your parents trusting me, as your true friend?
4. Are you procrastinating over anything?
5. How many times you forcefully joined me, in my plans?
6. Where do you want our next travel plan to be?
7. Have I made you feel depressed?
8. What bad habits have you developed just because of me?
9. Which book do you suggest for me?
10. Have you lied to anyone about our friendship?
11. Are we really that close friends to share our secret life goals?
12. What makes life worth living?
13. Have you shared the right reason for your last break up?
14. What is the role I’m playing in your life? More than a best friend.
15. What do you do when you are bored and alone?
16. Have you ever felt taken for granted, by me or anyone else?
17. What makes you feel secure and confident about you?
18. Share quick interesting things about our friendship.
19. What makes our connection so different and healing?
20. Which rides do you want me to take along?
21. That single regret that you’ve, but never shared with anyone.
22. Have you ever felt insecure about our friendship?
23. Do you secretly want me to do something for you?
24. How positively you’re influenced because of me in life?
25. What is something that can end our friendship forever?
26. What do you think about which personality type I am?
27. Do you ever try to cheat me on my back?
Hard questions to ask your friends about yourself
So far, we have got to see some simple questions that are overall cool and funny but also quite easy for your best friend to answer. After all, they know you well for such a long time and there isn’t any pressure for them.
Now it’s time to increase the difficulty level to a ‘Hard’ mode.
Hence, our next list of questions will either confuse them or make them struggling to answer such questions.
Why because… this will reveal their approach to you and what they’re thinking about you, actually.
1. What was my first impression of every single person here to you?
2. Can you trade our friendship for 1 Billion dollars?
3. What do you think of ‘How great you are than any of us’?
4. Who among the group you think is secretly jealous inside? And why?
5. Is there something about me that annoys you, But you still tolerate that?
6. What are your marriage plans? When you’re getting married?
7. Which TV shows or movies describe our friendship the best way?
8. Do you think I talk too much or never let anyone talk?
9. If we all are stuck on an island who will be the one you prefer saving first?
10. Do you still trust us, as the friend of your lifetime?
11. Among us, who is the one with the deepest influence on your life?
12. Share the worst moment that you ever experienced out of our friendship?
13. What can you do to bring our friendship to the next level?
14. What will be your next move, after knowing that some of us vanished due to Thanos’s snap?
15. Do you prefer to win the argument or lose a friend for life?
16. Did you really have a crush on our maths teacher?
17. What is the biggest moment in your life at when you really missed us?
18. Will we stay in touch like this once you get married?
19. Have you ever shared my secrets with others without my knowing?
20. If we were musicians then what would be our band’s name?
21. Have you felt hesitant while introducing us to your parents?
22. Why does one still choose to be friends with the person with who they broke up?
23. Have you ever canceled our plan just to go on a date with a girl?
24. I make decisions based on what: Mind or Heart?
25. Why do you always forget your wallet every time we go out?
26. Rate me as your trustworthy friend from, 1 to 10.
Thinking of some interesting and weird question games? Then, here’s is the list of funny what if questions for you.
Weird questions to ask your friends mostly about your friendship
Being weird and crazy with your friend is certainly an element of your memorable friendship.
Whether you’ve known each other for a long time or you’ve recently made a new friend who’s crazy like you, you’re always looking for fun ways to make the time together as crazy as possible, Right?
With such weird questions to ask your best friend, not only do you get to know them more, but also have something to tease your friend the next time they don’t support you.
This separate list of weird questions is all there for you, for some good time with your closest friends.
1. Have you ever been caught stealing something and got lifetime lessons there?
2. What if I’m an alien and coming from another planet to check in before attacking?
3. What is the most overconfident thing you said to yourself in the mirror?
4. Have you ever done something for someone and later on found out that it was a crime?
5. What is your worst nightmare that makes you pee your pants?
6. According to you, which countries have the weirdest and strange people?
7. The worst advice you gave to someone, which cost them a lifetime friendship with them.
8. What is your favorite position of ‘that’?
9. What is something that made you wonder in childhood and you still haven’t found the answer to it?
10. Which celebrity do you hate the most and what would you do if they’re here right now?
11. What makes you a crazy and weird friend? Something that makes other people stay away from you.
12. How often do you change your undies? Months, weeks or never?
13. Why do bald people order shampoo?
14. Have you ever been punished by karma, that you change yourself completely thereafter?
15. What is your weirdest date experience that you haven’t shared with anyone?
16. What are the weirdest and crazy questions you asked while playing truth & dare?
17. What if one day you wake up and everybody looks the same as you?
18. Have you ever smelt how bad you fart or just left it for someone else to smell?
19. Which cartoon do you still want to watch instead of being a grown adult person?
20. How do you make other people disgust you to avoid them and keep them away?
21. Have you ever forced your ex to continue as friends after a breakup?
22. What is your worst fantasy about your crush or partner you’ve never shared because that’s too weird?
23. What will be your first reaction knowing that you’re now a ghost by the night?
24. What do you do to save this planet from global warming and pollution?
25. Have I ever put you in any situation where you were embarrassed to call me your friend?
Which questions set you’re going to ask your friends about yourself?
Undoubtedly, your best friend knows literally everything about you.
After all, they are the ones with whom you are spending more time, right?
But still, you have that inner desire to know how great your connection is. And, that only be found via asking the right questions to them.
Here given questions to ask your friends about yourself, not only informs how stronger your friendship has been growing.
But also, uncover that side of your connection that you both never get a chance to explore.
Same as the reasons for asking questions to friends vary, you better know the perfect mood and time to ask good questions to your bestie. Because that way you and your friends can have a fun time, through getting hilarious replies from your friends.